who the hell is that scrappy teenager and who let him bother natalie dormer
where are your parents
hell yeah ben
HELL YEAH KEIRA
HOW TO WRITE A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL
by jenn bane
you’d be amazed at how many people don’t know how to write customer service emails. that’s OK, no one’s perfect. if you have a problem with a thing you ordered online, here is how to get that problem fixed as quickly as possible.
let’s say you ordered a yo-yo and it arrived broken.
first, make sure you’re emailing the customer service department and not the CEO of the yo-yo company, although that would be pretty funny.
then write your email as follows:
- be concise. use short sentences. no, shorter than that.
- immediately communicate what you need. “hello, my yo-yo arrived damaged and i’d like to replace it.” (if possible, attach a photo of the damaged yo-yo.)
- include all relevant information. “i ordered on 9/1/2014 and my order number is 69420.”
- confirm the shipping address. “if possible, can i have a replacement yo-yo sent to the following address?”
- format the address correctly. use line-breaks, as if you were writing the address on an envelope yourself. someone might have to copy and paste that shipping address & fixing your mistakes sucks.
- say thanks.
- be patient.
- bury your lead. say right away what you need and don’t include any unnecessary filler. “hello and good day to you. my name is george, i live in england and i’ve been married thirty years and i’m the proud father to four beautiful boys. it was snowing in the year of 1978 that i ordered your fine product, the yo-yo … “
- scream at anyone.
- type in all-caps.
- write a wall of text.
now do me a favor: print this out and give it to your parents and grandparents in preparation for the holidays.
If you think I’m not literally printing this out and pasting it on the refrigerators of every family member I have ever had
you would be wrong
Jenn gets me.
There has never been a Helen Keller card in the game.
Good job, Karlee.
THE LONGEST ROAD
"the raven" only its about macklemore. thanks for following my blog
once inside a thrift shop dreary, while i browsed there, weak and weary,
over many a quaint and curious greatcoat of forgotten bore—
while I nodded, puissance sapping, suddenly there came a yapping,
as of some one whitely rapping, rapping at my bargain store—
“‘tis some visitor,” i muttered, “rapping at my bargain store—
only this and macklemore.”
Darren Hunt of Utah
The murder of young Black Men by police continues.
oh for fucks SAKE
Y’all he was shot in the back…. HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK…
He was carrying a sword? This mf in my geography class carried a sword to class everyday and when I expressed my discomfort it was dismissed. But this brotha was shot in the back.
and it was a blunted sword.. couldn’t have cut anybody… but white people walking around with loaded rifles in target…
Exactly! This is evil.
Damn. Niggas can’t even cosplay anymore? I would love to see the cosplay community say something about this but that definitely won’t happen
Also: this paper is edited by a clown. It should’ve been in the first fucking paragraph that this dude was cosplaying. I’m reading this shit wondering why the fuck this negro is walking down the street with a sword and obvious answer is hidden almost at the en of the article.
This dude was cosplaying.
He was dressed up in a costume.
Should all black people just stay home on Halloween this year?
Friendly reminder that the police shot a black cosplayer in the back